Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Gold - The ATX Summer 2010 Tour (August 12th-17th)



Austin, Texas! Get ready because next week I will be there enduring a four day tour of your area! Its been months since I was last there for SXSW and now you have me again and ready to crush some dancefloors! Yeah, what a week this is going to be...

First up, we have P*ssy Pop at Plush Nightclub, hosted Dj Fndomntl (I'd post the flyer but this is a family site! :p ) Thats happening on Thursday night, it is a 21+ event and theres no cover!

Friday night, I will be at Red Fez Nightclub, rockin along side Dj QD from The Get Right Kids crew. Party starts at 10p-2am! This is also a 21+ event..

Saturday, catch me at the streetwear shop Complete from 4-7pm. I'll be there doing an in-store performance for their release of a very limited t-shirt in conjuction with Mad Goods and Pure Filth..so, come down, have a few drinks and listen to some 90's Hip-Hop! Following that event, move over to The Beauty Bar where I will be joined by local talent and other member of The Get Right Kids crew, Dj Kid Slyce and we'll be poppin off at 10pm-2am!

Lastly, on Sunday, the Aloft Hotel will be hosting a benefit fashion show/pool party for the Gulf Coast oil cleanup and myself and Dj Fndomntl will be playing 80's/90's music with a little of bit of House and Electro mixed in to make things exciting for this occasion.

There you have it! Come support these parties and organizations with me and the many others involved if you're in Austin, TX next week!

Follow me on Twitter to catch up on all the action, yo!

Twitter.com/Sgld

No comments:

Post a Comment