Friday, January 29, 2010

Midwest MAYHEM!

Man I know this one is a couple of days late but I still have to post about this. I maybe had the most awesomest coolest funnest magicalest weekend ever in MKE. This weekend, I think is going to go down in FGFS history. It was an epic weekend that brought the top riders from all over to congregate in Milwaukee to chill, sesh and compete in the biggest FGFS trick comp to date. Finally got to meet all of my interweb bike friends and they were cool ass people too! Partied like rockstars, got to sesh with some dope riders (This definitely helped me to step my game up) and saw a BIG ASS wall ride by Wonka.

Here are some pics (some by me some I got offline. All pics are going to be credited! for you John)

IMG_2364

Bum fuck Wisconsin… ain’t complete without one of these (what are they called? doolies??)

IMG_2413

Taylor and Baltimore Sam in the pre-premier garage sesh.

IMG_2403

More garage sesh pics

IMG_2449

All-City Jeff and Lamarche engage in some man love…

IMG_2446

Prolly and CARNAGE!!!

IMG_2435

MPLS crew holdin it down

IMG_2433

Between these four guys I think they can take over the world.

IMG_2428

The house was PACKED!

IMG_2424

Texas Peru and Shakes documenting everything on film.

IMG_2423

Jesse Corwin (I guess he’s my third coast counterpart) Rob Meyers and Mosher

IMG_2457

Us feasting before the throwdown

IMG_2456

WTF?!?!

Photo by Peter DiAntoni / COG Mag via John Prolly

LaMarche being Lamarche

Photo by Andrew Temkin via John Prolly

I had to poop…

Vinnie

Photo by John Prolly via John Prolly

I won a frame!!! WOOO! But later gave it to Rob Meyers… he needed that thing way more than i did

The Truck

Photo by John Prolly via John Prolly

Thanks Ben’s Cycles !!


Photo by Andrew Temkin via John Prolly

Nose manny’s all day!


Photo by Andrew Temkin via John Prolly

WOWZERS!


Wonka’s Wall Ride!

MKE Bruise(er)

This morning… that park was SLIPPERY!

I left the charger to my camcorder in MKE. As soon as I get it back I can upload the videos. Got mad footage from the garage session and the comp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment